Sunday, February 3, 2008

Definitely not Muesli


When I saw this recipe on Kieran's site I knew I just had to make it. What's not to like about orange ice-cream complete with little bits of Jaffa cakes? I made just two small alterations to his recipe, a 1/2 tsp of orange extract in the milk and I put in 2 extra Jaffa cakes - less left for me to scoff then.

btw the container is from Stable Diet Toasted Muesli, my breakfast staple. This company from Wexford (my hometown) makes lovely mueslis and flapjacks - you can get them in Superquinn. My freezer is full of soup and ice-cream in these empty containers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it turned out well, and what's wrong with more Jaffa cakes? Happy munching.

Kate said...

The problem with more Jaffa cakes is that I have a wedding dress to fit into in four months time!